We have Urgent hiring for Teamleader/Unit Manager/Relationship Manager/Brach Relationship Manager with the leading credit card company for Allahabad/Lucknow/Jaipur/Jodhpur/Delhi NCR.
- Drive sales of credit cards through partnered Retail Store or throug the diffrent channels.
- Drive Productivity, manage costs of acquisition and ensure compliant sourcing processes
- Build and nurture relationships with the branch managers, key employees and the Regional Managers.
- Single point of contact for all issues that the branches face for their day to day operations.
- Update the stores on all approvals, declines, incentives earned etc.
- Train and motivate key branch employees to Cross Sell SBI cards.
- Recruit train and motivate Branch Relationship executives and Managers.
- Responsible for increasing approval rates through right sourcing
- Develop strategies to increase sales volumes, manage costs and source through different channels
- Ability to manage teams, motivate and grow sales executives
- Understand basic labor regulations, administrative responsibilities in managing agencies/sales teams
- Monitor and develop sales teams, ensure sales force effectiveness .
Desired Characteristics Business Awareness-
- Experience in handling large Teams.
- Planning and organizing
SBI Cards Payment and Services
GE SBI Cards is joint venture between GE Capital & State Bank of India since 1998.
GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works. For more information, visit the company’s website at www.ge.com
SBI Card offers Indian consumers access to a wide range of world-class, value-added payment products and services. SBI Card has a credit card base of over 2.5 million, spanning leading metros to emerging towns. It offers an extensive range of credit cards catering to the needs of diverse customer segments which includes lifestyle cards, Travel cards, Shopping cards, Classic cards, Exclusive co-branded cards and Corporate cards. SBI Card has been recognized by Asia BPO Summit with an award for ‘Excellence in Customer Services’ 2012-13 and by Visa Inc. as the ‘Best Issuing Institution across India & South Asia’ 2012, for fraud management.
If Interested, Please share your Resumefirstname.lastname@example.org or call 9711442296